The Committee on Church Heritage requires a multimedia report on 10 great Spanish colonial churches in the coastal towns of Bohol: Loon, Dauis, Maribojoc, Cortes, Tagbilaran, Baclayon, Alburquerque, Loay, Loboc, and Panglao.
The report on each church should include information on:
the church was constructed
· who designed the church
· the materials used to build the church
· the dimensions of the church
· the type of design followed, or the architectural style or influences
· the special features of the church
· the geometric figures evident in the church
· who supervised the building of the church
· how long it took to finish the church
The report required is multimedia in that it should include photographs and other graphic illustrations and it should be presented using a computer (for example, a PowerPoint or StarOffice presentation). The multimedia reports, to be made available through the website of the Committee on Church Heritage, will be used as promotional materials directed at tourists and as teaching and learning materials in schools.